Today I will be sharing natural homemade facewash which I have been using every night since last 1 month. This facewash cleans and refreshes the facial skin. It also helps in removing all the dirt accumulated in a day. I wash my face with this in the night and follow it up with toner and moisturizer.
It’s very easy to make and almost zero cost product when compared to the ones bought from store.
- 1 small bowl of orange peel powder
- 1 small bowl of gram flour/ besan
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder
- Take 1 small bowl of orange peel powder. I would suggest you to make orange peel powder at home(Click here to know more) as the product will be more reliable.
- Mix 1 small bowl of gram flour / besan to the orange peel powder and add 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder. You can also use kasturi haldi over here instead of turmeric powder.
- Keep this mixture is an airtight container.
Use this to wash your face every night. Ditch the harmful chemicals in your facewash. Wet your face with water. Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture on your wet hand. Add few drops of water to the mixture and make a paste by rubbing your hands slowly.
Apply this on your face gently massaging in a circular motion for 2 minutes. After that wash your face and pat it dry. You will find your face is clean and soft with a subtle glow. Apply moisturizer. After regular usage, you will love your skin as the occurrence of pimples will stop eventually.
So, this was my easy DIY recipe for homemade facewash which is so inexpensive and free of chemicals and preservatives.
Start using it and do let me know how did it turn out for you