We all love eating mayonnaise. But do we know that it can also give soft, shiny and silky hair? It deeply conditions the dry and damaged hair.
I am here again to share one more DIY / homemade mask for shiny and silky hair. As you would have already seen that all my homemade masks have ingredients directly from the kitchen. This pack’s main ingredient is mayonnaise. If you have mayonnaise in your kitchen, then do try this pack for shiny and silky hair.
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Take 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and olive oil to mayonnaise. Add juice of 1 lemon.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste. The paste will be a bit runny but don’t worry it is mostly oil which will be absorbed on the scalp.
- Divide your hairs in section and start applying on the scalp gently massaging. Cover all the scalp area. After this start applying on the length of your hair. Coat your hair length nicely especially the ends of your hair.
- Put on a shower cap to accelerate the penetration of the pack onto your hair.
- Leave it for minimum 30 minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Wash the pack with cold water. Do not use warm or hot water, it will cook the egg in the mayonnaise and will be very difficult to rinse out
After using this treatment, you will find your hair amazingly silky and shiny. All the ingredients in the above pack works great in imparting the healthy shine. Additionally, your hair will be very soft to touch
Don’t worry about the smell of mayonnaise, it will be nullified with the lemon juice. Remaining smell will be gone once your hair is dry.
You can try this treatment once in a month or twice in a month if you have dull, dry and frizzy hair.
Do try this pack and let me know how did it turn out for you