We all want glowing skin and for that we even spend on costly products, but sometimes they also fail to give us radiant skin. Here I am introducing a homemade mask with power packed ingredients which will give a tan free face if used regularly.
- 2 tablespoons turmeric / kasturi haldi
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 2 tablespoons of kasturi haldi or the normal turmeric used in cooking both will do equal good. I am here using the kasturi haldi as it doesn’t stain much. I am using Haya’s kasturi haldi, which is easily available in the market.
- Add Aloe Vera gel, lemon juice and honey. Mix them well into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on face and neck. Leave it for 30 mins. Then wash off with plain water and moisturize.
This pack provides a healthy glow on the face which stays for next two days. It removes the tan to large extent as we are using lemon juice and haldi together. The haldi will stain a little, but the next morning the pigmentation marks will be lightened with a glow. Honey in the pack acts as a moisturizer which is loved by our skin. For better result, use it thrice a week.
- Avoid exposure to sun for few hours after applying this pack. I normally use this pack in the evening as haldi and lemon juice makes the skin photo sensitive.
- If you are using turmeric and lemon together for the first time, I would suggest you to test the pack on small area like neck, before using it on face. As for some it causes a burning sensation. Slight burning is expected but if its unbearable then wash off the pack immediately. Next time, skip adding the lemon juice while preparing the pack.
Try this pack and let me know how did it turn out for you in the comments section below