Yes people, you heard me right. This article is all about brushing your lips.
You must have heard of brushing your teeth but have you ever heard of brushing your lips? No. Right? Well today I will share the details about brushing your lips!
Weather here is very dry and our lips tend to become dry and chapped. They need more maintenance during this dry weather. This is one super easy quick and economical method to maintain your lips.
What is meant by brushing your lips?
Brushing your lips is the act of scrubbing lips with a toothbrush.
Why to brush your lips?
Do you have chapped and flaky lips? If yes, then you need to brush your lips. Brushing your lips is needed to exfoliate the lips and getting rid of chapped and dry skin. It not only exfoliates, but also increases the blood circulation thus giving you a soft and red lips. Apart from this, it also removes the pigmentation on the lips.
How to brush your lips?
GENTLE is the word!! Before you go ahead with the procedure on how to brush your lips, please remember to be GENTLE.
For this you will need:
- Baby toothbrush (bristles need to be very soft).
- Toothpaste (any toothpaste will do but not the gel based ones like Close-Up).
So, let’s get started:
- Wash your lips with plain warm water.
- Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on your lips.
- Use a baby toothbrush to start brushing your lips very GENTLY. Do it in a circular motion for not more than 2 minutes.
- Wash off the paste from your lips with plain warm water and wipe with face cloth.
- Moisturize your lips immediately after you are done with step 4. You can use any lip balm or petroleum jelly on your lips.
Use this method thrice a week after brushing your teeth. Once your lips are rid of flaky skin then use this method once a week. It will just take extra 2 minutes and you will have a pinky soft lips.
- Exfoliates the lips.
- No dry and flaky lips.
- Makes the lip plump.
- Removes pigmentation.
- Super easy method.
- No cons in this method
- Be very GENTLE.
- Don’t forget to moisturize after you are done with the process.
- If you have lips crack and bleeding, then I would suggest to first heal your lips. Once your lips are fully recovered then start brushing your lips.
The result will be visible from the very first use. After brushing your lips, you will have a soft, smooth, plumper, and red lips smiling at you.
So, what are you waiting for, grab your toothbrush, and try this super easy and quick method for lovely lips